The New Edition of this comprehensive, highly respected reference encompasses the entire current state of knowledge about obstetric anesthesia.
Edited by a leading authority in the field, it covers everything from basic science…through the various anesthesia techniques for labor and delivery…to the full range of anesthetic and obstetric complications, as well as medical disorders during pregnancy.
Emphasizes the treatment of the fetus and the mother as separate patients with distinct needs.
Delivers contributions from many leaders in the fields of obstetric anesthesia and maternal-fetal medicine in the U.S., Canada, and Great Britain.
Offers abundant figures, tables, and boxes that illustrate the step-by-step management of a full range of
Presents key point summaries in each chapter for quick, convenient reference.
Covers all the latest guidelines and protocols for safe and effective practice.
Explores hot new topics such as laparoscopic surgery and assisted-reproductive surgery.
Features comprehensive updates throughout, with references as recent as 2003.
Includes several chapters rewritten in their entirety by completely new contributors.
|List Price:||$199.00 USD|
|New From:||$85.00 In Stock|
|Used from:||$29.81 In Stock|
- A Practice of Anesthesia for Infants and Children: Expert Consult – Online and Print, 4th Edition
- Noninvasive Mechanical Ventilation: Theory, Equipment, and Clinical Applications
- Clinical Anesthesia (Barash)
- Anesthesia and Uncommon Diseases 5th Edition
- Manual of Anesthesia Practice (Cambridge Pocket Clinicians)